Automatic Vehicle Gates - Secure Access Solutions By Nexlar
Advanced Automatic Vehicle Gates For Better Commercial Security
Commercial security is a top priority for properties of all types and sizes. From retail stores to office buildings, protecting your assets is essential for success. One way to improve commercial security is by installing advanced automatic vehicle gates. Not only will this keep unauthorized individuals out, but it can also help manage traffic flow into and out of your property.
Here are four reasons why you should invest in advanced automatic vehicle gates for your business
1) Deter criminal activity – By preventing unauthorized access to your property, automatic vehicle gates can help reduce the risk of criminal activity. Criminals are less likely to target a property that appears to be well-secured.
2) Prevent accidents – Vehicle collisions are a leading cause of death and injury.
3) Maximize convenience – Having automated gates makes it easy for authorized personnel to enter and exit the property without stopping and opening a gate each time. This increases efficiency and convenience. Comparing vehicle gates
4) Enjoy Cost savings – Automatic gates can help save money on long-term security costs by deterring potential criminals
Types Of Automatic Vehicle Gates
Types of automatic vehicle gates Of all the security measures you can take for your commercial property, an automatic gate is one of the most effective. Automatic gates come in a variety of types, each with its benefits. So which type is right for you? Let’s explore the different types of automatic gates and their pros/cons.
These gates use rollers to move the gate panels along a track. This allows the gate to open and close without having to swing outwards. Sliding gates are very versatile and can be used in many applications. Some uses for sliding gates include driveways, security systems, and storage units.
– Easy to operate- they can be operated with the push of a button
– Ideal for large properties that need more space for vehicles and pedestrians to move around
– Sturdy & durable
– Available in many styles and finishes
– Highly secure
– May be noisy, especially when opening and closing
– Can be expensive to install
– If the gate isn’t sliding smoothly, it may cause damage to property and vehicles
– Can be a security risk if poorly installed
Swing gates are barriers that open and close by swinging around a vertical axis instead of sliding or rolling. They are often used in places where space is limited. This includes the entrance of a parking lot or an alley.
Their applications vary depending on their design. Some swing gates are designed for vehicular traffic, while others are designed for pedestrian use. Some have elaborate designs, while others are very simple. And some can be opened manually, while others must be operated using electric motors.
– Easy to operate and open quickly
– Provide extra security and privacy
– Can be customized for aesthetic purposes
– Can be used with or without a gate opener
– Take up a lot of swing space
– If poorly maintained, hinges rust over time and make the gate fall off its track
– In residential settings, they may be a hazard to children and pets
Tips when making a decision
Choosing the right automatic vehicle gate for your property can be tricky. There are many factors to consider, such as the size and layout of your property, how often you use the security guard gate, and your budget. Here are some tips to help make the decision process easier.
Automatic vehicle gates can be powered by electricity, solar panels, or batteries. If you choose an electric-powered gate, you will need to have a reliable power source and access to a professional installation.
Solar-powered gates are a more eco-friendly option, but they may not work as well in shady areas. Battery-powered gates are a good middle ground, but you will need to replace the batteries regularly. Ultimately, the best power source for your automatic gate entry system will depend on your specific needs and preferences. Contact us to learn about what options we offer.
The interface is the point of contact between the gate and the vehicle, and it needs to be able to withstand a lot of wear and tear. There are two main types of interfaces: swinging and sliding. Swinging interfaces are typically made from steel or aluminum and can be either manual or automatic. Sliding interfaces, on the other hand, are usually made from concrete or asphalt. They are also available in both manual and automatic versions. In general, sliding interfaces are more durable than swinging ones but can be more difficult to operate. Talk to one of our experts for advice.
Ease of use
Chances are, you don’t want to struggle opening or closing your gate whenever you come and go. Fortunately, there are a variety of options on the market that can suit your needs. Many modern gates feature remote control operation, meaning you can open and close them without ever having to leave your car.
Additionally, many gates now come equipped with sensors that automatically open and close the gate as you approach. So whether you’re looking for convenience or security, there’s a solution that’s right for you.
When it comes to choosing automatic vehicle gates, budget is an important consideration. There is a wide range of options available on the market, and the price can vary significantly depending on the features and level of quality. It’s important to set a realistic budget before beginning the shopping process. This will help narrow down the options and make it easier to find a product that fits your needs and your financial constraints.
Remember that the initial cost is not the only factor to consider. Installation costs, maintenance, and repair can also add up over time. With this in mind, factor these additional costs into your budget before making a final decision. Call us to get a free quote.
These safety features can include sensors that open the gates when a car approaches or timers that close the gates after a certain period. Some gates also come with digital keypads that allow authorized users to enter a code to open the gate. Here are some more functions you can look for.
– Stop- reverse functions
– Remote unlock functions
– Loop detection
Automatic vehicle gate systems provide security and convenience and can be a great addition to any property. However, it’s important to choose the right system for your needs and work with a reputable partner who can help you install and maintain the system. Don’t try to install these systems on your own. Chances are you’ll cause more damage and put your property in danger with a poorly functioning system
Nexlar can help
Our team of experts can help you assess your needs and find the right solution for your property. We also offer ongoing support and maintenance, so you can be sure that your system will always be in good working order.
We partner with several leading manufacturers in the country and have a cloud-based application that will let you control these gates from anywhere through your phone. Contact us at (281)407-0768 to learn more about our gate installation and repair services.
- Self-Storage Access Control System September 19, 2023
- Gated Community Access Control Houston September 19, 2023
- Access Control Systems for Schools September 18, 2023
- School Security Systems Grants for Private Institutions September 18, 2023
- Mobile Surveillance Cameras in Houston September 12, 2023